Buying a new property is one of the biggest investments we make in our lifetime and often the most stressful, especially if your buying for the first time. At Lenore Parsons Conveyancing our job is to take away the stress, at least from the legal point of view.
We take your purchase from initial contact (you can call us before you even start to look for a property for a chat), right through to settlement and receiving your keys.
We take care of all the “paperwork” and legal obligations and communicate with your incoming mortgagee (lender) to bring everything together for a successful settlement.
- We offer free review of contracts before you make an offer;
- We explain your contract to you and arrange signing and exchange;
- We can witness the signing of your mortgage documents;
- We advise and keep you updated regarding settlement dates so that you may arrange for services to be connected;
- We conduct all necessary searches and advise you on the results;
- We arrange the stamping of the documents in house and submit the stamp duty to Revenue NSW;
- We provide you with settlement calculations prior to settlement and arrange collection of settlement monies from you and/or your lender;
- We maintain contact with you, your vendor’s conveyancer, the Real Estate Agent and your lender throughout the transaction;
- You may contact us anytime via phone, text, email or messenger.