We understand that when you are ready to sell your property you want things to be done in a timely manner. We will prepare a contract and provide to your Real Estate Agent as soon as we receive confirmation of our engagement as your conveyancer. We can usually arrange this within 48 hours depending on the Local Council providing the required documents within this time.
When you find a buyer for your property, again we act quickly and deliver the contract to the buyer’s solicitor or conveyancer the same day where possible.
- We take care of all the “paperwork” and legal obligations and communicate with your outgoing mortgagee to bring everything together for a successful settlement.
- We provide fast service of contract to your agent;
- We will discuss all queries, negotiations, etc. from potential purchasers;
- We explain your contract to you and arrange signing and exchange;
- We provide you with the required discharge documents to be signed and arrange for the outgoing mortgagee to be ready for settlement;
- We advise and keep you updated regarding settlement dates so that you may arrange for services to be disconnected;
- We provide you with settlement calculations prior to settlement and ensure your funds are paid to your nominated account after deduction of your loan pay-out, costs, commission, etc.;
- We maintain contact with you, your purchaser’s conveyancer, the Real Estate Agent and your bank throughout the transaction.
- You may contact us anytime via phone, text, email or messenger.